Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Publication of PMA

.pdf   AFFIDAVITOFPUBLICATIONPMA.pdf (Size: 419.51 KB / Downloads: 117) Posting Affidavit of Truth regarding Publication of Private Membership Association
Star 
(07-16-2017, 07:22 PM)Paralegal4ProtectingAmerica Wrote: Posting Affidavit of Truth regarding Publication of Private Membership Association

Hi Sandra
One is still researching about PMAs/Trusts, etc., along with other Status Correction processes; at the moment, one's no further forward than having had the b.c. apostilled in the U.K. [as England is one's native land, altho' currently domiciled on the land known as Portugal, and have been for the last 11 yrs.]
One recalls Keith denigrating the whole b.c. authentication process during one of the earlier T-roh broadcasts, although exactly why was unclear/unexplained.
As a non-American national/resident, one's still unsure whether the use of this service is open to one in one's current position.
However, may one ask a more general question?
On an Affidavit re: PMA, would the autographs of two living witnesses be just as valid/acceptable as an alternative to a Notary Public's signature/seal?
Thanks in advance.
[Also, thank you for the 'Connection' on LinkedIn; you receive the accolade for being the 1st 'incoming' request ;-) All other attempts to connect those 'without' America have come to nought - although admittedly there aren't a great number.]
Heart
(07-16-2017, 07:22 PM)Paralegal4ProtectingAmerica Wrote: Posting Affidavit of Truth regarding Publication of Private Membership Association

Good Day Mia:
Thank you for taking the time to write and ask your questions. I believe that obtaining two signatures on a document as witness remains valid for purposes of authentication when a notary is not readily available.  After all, this is what the people did in the past prior to the emergence of notaries.  As far as your question regarding the birth certificate process... may I suggest that you write to the Postmaster General, Keith and ask for him to give an explanation of his message that he was attempting to send out.  Please understand that I am confident he will respond to you, however; it may not be immediate as he is extremely busy.  If you feel that others may benefit from your question, you could also request that he reintroduce the issue and give a more in depth discussion on a future T-ROH Show and he may consider that as well.  I personally am not a big advocate of any authentication process and do not find any need to go through all of those motions without a specific reason in mind. I hope this helps and good luck.
Sandy
Sad 
(01-19-2018, 11:24 PM)Paralegal4ProtectingAmerica Wrote:
Thank you for the response, Sandy. Very helpful.
I'll drop Keith a line.
I'm 'technologically challenged' at the moment, as my Mac is 'in dock' and I'm just barely keeping up with things on a very old, extremely slow, borrowed laptop with no Zoom or Skype access.
Once back to 'normal' (whatever that is!) I hope to join the calls once more - altho' by the time the gov. biz. is finished and the 'free-for-all' open sessions starts, it's usually around 3 a.m. for me and I don't function well at that hour!  Sad
Heart