Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Public Notice of New PMA being Tyler Cameron Baer
Public Notice

Be it known to all men that Tyler Baer has established a Private Membership Association to be known as the Tyler Baer PMA for the purpose of conducting all manner of business with the natural living man, Tyler Baer and members of this Association. All business of the Private Membership Association will be afforded all the protections as guaranteed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the Constitution, and The Canadian Charter of Rights. Any man, woman or persons wishing to conduct business with the Tyler Baer PMA will be capable of conducting business as a member of the aforesaid Private Membership Association. 
(05-24-2019, 10:22 PM)Lindsay Young PMA Wrote: Public Notice

Be it known to all men that Tyler Baer has established a Private Membership Association to be known as the Tyler Baer PMA for the purpose of conducting all manner of business with the natural living man, Tyler Baer and members of this Association. All business of the Private Membership Association will be afforded all the protections as guaranteed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the Constitution, and The Canadian Charter of Rights. Any man, woman or persons wishing to conduct business with the Tyler Baer PMA will be capable of conducting business as a member of the aforesaid Private Membership Association. 

Dear Lindsay,
Could you please email me when possible regarding Tyler Baer, seeing as he is a Canadian. I take it you are not one though? Email address is ElizabethZ@generalpostoffice.org. I have been searching for my people in Canada. I am soooooooooooooooo Excited! at last. Looking forward to your reply. Hopefully, soon Elizabeth 

When enough becomes too much

TrueNorthernStar