Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Affidavit of Recission - Sherry G. Fanelli, PMA

.docx   07292019SFAFFOFREC.docx (Size: 78.46 KB / Downloads: 2)
.docx   07292019SFAFFOFREC.docx (Size: 78.46 KB / Downloads: 2) PUBLIC NOTICE
AFFIDAVIT OF RESCISSION
SHERRY G. FANELLI, PMA

29th July 2019
Register No.: SF -2019-0729-001
Publication #
FF9888C4-AF3A-452F-92B3

I, Sherry Fanelli, hereinafter “Trustee”, for SHERRY G. FANELLI, PMA, testify on this twenty ninth day of July, 2019 that I am of the age of majority, have first-hand knowledge of the facts herein and am competent to state the facts herein as the sworn testimony in this Affidavit of Sherry G. Fanelli, Trustee, as follows: 

Fact 1: Trustee of SHERRY G. FANELLI, PMA, hereinafter “PMA’, was appointed on the eighth day of October, 2017; and

Fact 2: Trustee of PMA accepted appointment on the eighth day of October 2017; and

Fact 3: Trustee testifies that regarding Account: XXX-XX-4629 Trustee reserves the right to never grant assignment as Attorney in Fact for Trustee or PMA to any TRAFFICKERS OF PERSONS, prosecutors, judges, justices, administrators, department of justice contractors and personnel, law enforcement contractors and personnel, and their superiors, heirs, agents, assigns, or successors, hereinafter “TRAFFICKERS”; and 

Fact 4: Trustee testifies that Trustee reserves the right to never grant irrevocable and exclusive assignment of Attorney in Fact regarding Trustee or PMA to any other TRAFFICKERS known as public servants, contractors, private employees or corporate employees regarding Account: XXX-XX-4629 and 

Fact 5: Trustee testifies that Trustee reserves the right to appoint Attorney in Fact for Trustee or PMA; and 

Fact 6: Trustee reserves the right to refuse actions of anyone including TRAFFICKERS who attempt to harm, injury and commit war crimes against Trustee and PMA that violate Universal Declaration of Human Rights or the Law of Nations; and

Fact 7: Trustee reserves the right to refuse to engage or contract with TRAFFICKERS and any Court that is a private, for-profit corporation listed on Dun and Bradstreet just like NESTLE’S, COCA COLA and hundreds more; and 

Fact 8: Trustee reserves the right to have no bonds placed on Trustee or PMA; and 

Fact 9: Trustee testifies that annexed documents referenced herein are true and correct copies of originals held in the records of SHERRY G. FANELLI, PMA; and 

Fact 10: Trustee reserves the right to sever any provision or wording of this Affidavit that is held to be invalid or unenforceable at law and sever such wording from this Affidavit to the extent that such affect the validity or enforceability of the Affidavit; and

Fact 11: Trustee gives his sacred word and promise to his Divine Creator that Trustee’s testimony in this affidavit are true and correct to the best of his knowledge, information and experience; and
Fact 12: Trustee denies being liable or responsible for the errors and omissions of any offeror, partner of offeror, or their agents on behalf of the SHERRY G. FANELLI agency / instrumentality of the United States; and
Fact 13: Trustee rescinds any and all prior endorsements, front and back, decline any and all offers to contract and reserve the right to reject all offers and bids, and do not concede to any presumptions of law, with the parties: US, UNITED STATES, USA, WASHINGTON, D.C., STATE OF NEW YORK, COUNTY OF NEW YORK, COUNTY OF BROOKLYN, COUNTY OF QUEENS, COUNTY OF BRONX, COUNTY OF STATEN ISLAND, COUNTY OF DUTCHESS, COUNTY OF LONG ISLAND etc.,; and
Fact 14: Trustee rescinds and rejects any contract with the above parties on the grounds that consent was not and is not, free, mutual, or communicated bilaterally to each party, whereas the construction of a contract occurred before I obtained the age of majority and wherein I have yet to receive full disclosure regarding the terms conditions, reciprocity requirements, undisclosed governing laws, principles and doctrines; and
Fact 15: Trustee make this rescission voluntarily and without prejudice, on the grounds of fraud, misrepresentation, and concealment of material facts regarding the underlying financial transactions and the financial undertakings for the SHERRY G. FANELLI, XXX-XX-4629; and
Fact 16: Trustee further make this rescission on the grounds that the responding parties through their agents have concealed information regarding Trustee rights and entitlement over property that they are holding in trust, under the administrative SHERRY G. FANELLI agency / instrumentality of the United States; and
Fact 17: Trustee deny that Trustee received full disclosure regarding the underlying financial assets, financial under SHERRY G. FANELLI takings, and accounting of interest to which trustee have affixed my signature under influence of duress and coercion of the perpetuators of the fraud against the estate; and
Fact 18: Trustee have reason to know that agents doing the business on the estate through the SHERRY G. FANELLI agency /instrumentality of the United States, have misrepresented the character and legal status of the ens legis and are concealing material facts, regarding the underlying financial transactions in such a way to deprive me of my interest and title in property and rights; and
Fact 19: Trustee deny that Trustee ever intended to forfeit rights and freedoms, to receive a benefit, wherein Trustee became obligated to perform on obligations charged against my estate, secured by my body, and any such consent shall be deemed for the record an issue under duress, threat and coercion; and
Fact 20: Trustee rejects all benefits and liabilities stemming from previous contract(s) with the addressees, rendering null and void all contracts with the addressees wherein express or implied. Explicitly, exclusively and expressly reserving ALL Rights and Liberties “without prejudice” perform on obligations charged against my estate, secured by my body, and any such consent shall be deemed for the record an issue under duress, threat and coercion; and
Fact 21: Trustee reserves the right to refuse to engage or contract with TRAFFICKERS who fail to rebut the facts herein with specificity, in writing, point by point, under Public Law also known as Statutes at Large (Stat.) with full liability under oath and vow to the Divine Creator with a bond in the event of harm, injury or war crimes committed by TRAFFICKERS to the Trustee within seven (7) days of receipt of this Affidavit; and
Trustees testifies this Affidavit was executed and sealed by the voluntary act of Trustee, Sherry G. Fanelli, on this twenty ninth day of July, two thousand nineteen.

By:  Sherry G. Fanelli, Trustee
SHERRY G. FANELLI, PMA

WITNESSES

We the undersigned Witnesses hereby stand and attest that the fore-signed, signed this document on the date listed supra, of their own free will, as witnessed by our signatures below: