Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC NOTICE
INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC NOTICE
I DECLARE, ON THIS DAY 06/10/2018 
I Sean Will Gary Beller, Is a Freeman, 
Resident id # 374437763134, 
Entity Trust: SEAN WILL GARY BELLER PMA # 691766454488, Georgia State Continental Government of The United States of America, under Articles Of Confederation, 
Address NAC; 7ZC49NKRNQ
NO OBJECTION WITHIN 30 DAYS IS DEEMED ACCEPTED BY ALL POLITICAL SOCIETIES, CORPORATIONS, GOVERNMENTS, EXC, AS LEGALLY BINDING!

Hello World!:

- Notice to public of the ANTHONY LEROY ATKINS TRUST DBA GODDESS INTEGRITY TRUST
- Notice to public of the ANTHONY LEROY ATKINS TRUST DBA GODDESS INTEGRITY TRUST
- The
- There is no option shown to post a new message, but this...
- I AM BORN DECEMBER 31 1977, GREENFIELD PARK AT 8H08, THE STATE HAS RECORDED ME AS A STILLBIRTH
- Hi, my name is Morissette Lyne, i am the owner of YANN MAXIME JOSEHPH MORRISSETTE, LLC
- PUBLIC NOTICE
- test
- affidavit of truth
- AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH
- Public post
- Medical Insurance Contracts, Probate and Transfer Deed Acquisitions have been added.
- If there are any issues with publishings, please contact trustee.
- Notice: This module is for site wide messages only.
- If there are any categories needed please notify the trustee and it will be added.
(06-10-2018, 04:39 PM)SeanBeller Wrote: INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC NOTICE
I DECLARE, ON THIS DAY 06/10/2018 
I Sean Will Gary Beller, Is a Freeman, 
Resident id # 374437763134, 
Entity Trust: SEAN WILL GARY BELLER PMA # 691766454488, Georgia State Continental Government of The United States of America, under Articles Of Confederation, 
Address NAC; 7ZC49NKRNQ
NO OBJECTION WITHIN 30 DAYS IS DEEMED ACCEPTED BY ALL POLITICAL SOCIETIES, CORPORATIONS, GOVERNMENTS, EXC, AS LEGALLY BINDING!

OBJECTION: By the Government of The United States of America hereby published: 

1: No State called Georgia State within the States of the Union, 
2: The Articles of Confederation have already been claimed with no objections and amended 3 times. 
3: Declarant never claimed the correct constitution for the State of Georgia and therefore is notwithstanding; attempting to traffick many persons to a State that does not exist and never did exist; cannot change the name of a State, and cannot trespass on an already established Bilateral Social Compact Agreement that constituted the Articles of Confederation of 1781 as amended August 5th, 2018; International trespass equals international crime.

Hello World!:

- The
- There is no option shown to post a new message, but this...
- I AM BORN DECEMBER 31 1977, GREENFIELD PARK AT 8H08, THE STATE HAS RECORDED ME AS A STILLBIRTH
- Hi, my name is Morissette Lyne, i am the owner of YANN MAXIME JOSEHPH MORRISSETTE, LLC
- PUBLIC NOTICE
- test
- affidavit of truth
- AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH
- Public post
- Medical Insurance Contracts, Probate and Transfer Deed Acquisitions have been added.
- If there are any issues with publishings, please contact trustee.
- Notice: This module is for site wide messages only.
- If there are any categories needed please notify the trustee and it will be added.